Friday, January 24, 2014

And Now Available on Amazon.com!

Today I discovered that The Hero of Gucci Gulch, my murder mystery novel set on Capitol Hill, is available for sale on Amazon.com.  They had promised it would become available in five to seven days; they made it in one!   It is even available for free shipping by Prime, if you subscribe to that service, so you can have a copy by Monday if you order today.

As I said in my last post, the book will also be available in a Kindle version, but converting the file will take me a while so I can't yet predict when that edition will be ready.

3 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by the synopsis and cannot wait to receive my copy! Hope you are already working on Volume II!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am! I am seven chapters into it so far but still have a long way to go. No projection yet as to time. I'll be doing a post on my progress soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very enjoyable and entertaining read! A book very hard to put down--I read it in a day and a half. A real page-turner. Very impressed with this new author and his ability to create suspense.

    ReplyDelete